Customer Support Center
Our specially trained technicians are awaiting your requests! We’re here to answer any question and help you resolve any technical query you may be confronted with.
If you are an RSD customer and require technical support, you may open a ticket from your customer account. Technical support through ticketing, is offered from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00 Moldova time (GMT+3).
You can log in to you customer account, by using entering your email address and password and then open a request for support.
The process of certification (of management systems, personnel, or products) is the outcome result from a third-party (certification body) that demonstrates a companies’ ability to provide products and/or services in conformity with a particular reference standard.
Certification of a quality management system within an organization can commence when the following points exist:
- Firm determination and unobstructed coordination with top management.
- The conscious and continuous involvement of the entire company staff, primarily of any decision-maker.
- Qualified input from quality management field-specialists.
- Organizational and managerial stability within the organization.
Here are the 10 Steps to Certifying a Management System:
Step 1: Offer request for a management system certification.
Before an offer can be issued, an organization must provide details about its field of activity, size, as well as contact details. You can either fill-in a quote request form online or email it to [email protected]
Step 2: Sending the offer arrangement to the client.
RSD – Romsym Data transmits the price offer, based on the information it receives from the client. The key factors are: organization’s size, structure and field of activity.
Step 3: Contracting.
Once the offer is accepted – the certification contract is composed and presented.
Step 4: Audit team appointments.
RSD appoints the audit team in accordance with ISO 17021-1:2015 requirements. This ensures complete impartiality, which is undertaken by members with a proven track record in the domain.
Step 5: Planning the audit
The chief auditor makes the audit plan after joint discussions with the client about the auditing period as well as other key information.
Step 6: Certification Audit
According to the provisions of ISO 17021-1:2015, the Certification Audit is carried out in two stages:
- Stage I: Analysis of the documentation and the receival of the required information for the management system field.
- Stage II: The functionality of the Management System is assessed on the spot. This consists of Management System’s implementation and functioning checks, done to the standard for which the certification is desired. If non-compliance is found as a result of the certification audit, the client must take corrective action and send proof to the chief auditor. Once the non-conformities are resolved and documented, the audit comes to a practical end.
Step 7: Certificate issuance
The audit documentation is checked, and the certificate is issued following a positive decision.
Step 8: First audit oversight
Is planned to be conducted no later than a year after the completion of the main certification audit and consists of documentation analysis and a subsequent on-prem audit.
Step 9: Second audit oversight
Is scheduled no later than two years after the completion of the certification audit. It also consists of documentation analysis and another on-prem audit.
Step 10: Recertification
To maintain continuity, a recertification audit must be carried out before the certificates expire.
- The courses are conducted to the highest standards.
- You learn from lecturers with practical and teaching experience.
- Lecturers are both active auditors or experts, presenting case studies in the courses.
Based on their pedagogical skills, course tutors successfully manage to transfer theoretical and practical knowledge to the student.
- The transfer of knowledge is ensured in a comfortable study atmosphere.
- Course schedules are flexible.
- The course curriculum is relaunched periodically. Additional courses can be arranged depending on customer requests.
- National and international recognition in obtaining a qualification in the targeted field of activity.
To register for RSD courses, you would need to fill in the online form for each course you wish to attend or send the form to us by email, to [email protected]
Stage one – The course gets scheduled.
Stage two – The formation of the group depends on the number of people who will register for the training session. If there are not enough confirmations, the course will be rescheduled for a later date.
Stage three – Payment must be made before the course start date, listed on the invoice issued by RSD.
You can find this information on the course web page you wish to choose, which has a detailed breakdown of the steps from start to finish.
The groups are small, approximately 5-6 people. The mentor remains able to pay enough attention to each participant.
The costs and duration are specified in the course program, published and displayed on RSD’s website in the ‘COURSES’ section.