Take advantage and benefit from ISO certifications of management systems from Certind or TUV Austria GMBH.
SMSI ISO 27001 Certification – Information Security Management Systems
The implementation of the management system for information security and the ISO 27001 certification of the company demonstrates the commitment for the protection of processed data, business continuity and the observance of national and international legislation in the field. Furthermore, special attention is given to:
- The implementation stages of the SMSI ISO 27001 certification (for information security):
- Assessing the risk and impact of serious incidents to a company.
Risk management is performed in accordance with the requirements of the standards used as a reference for Information Security Management Systems.
Once the successful implementation of Information Security Management System is achieved and completed, the ISO 27001 certification can then be issued.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification – Quality Management
The ISO 9001 standard explains the general requirements for the development, implementation and enhancements of quality management systems, with the scope of satisfying customer needs. The ISO 9001 standard can be applied by any organization which wishes to improve its functionability, regardless of size or scope, and is seen as the most widely-adopted management standard worldwide.
The implementation of a certifiable-grade management system (through an ISO 9001:2015 certification) within an organization has the following requirements:
- Firm determination and close coordination with top management.
- Conscious and continuous involvement of the entire staff of the organization, and most importantly, of any decision-maker.
- Qualified input from specialists in the field of quality management.
- Organizational and managerial stability witin the organization.
ISO 22301 Certification - Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301 specifies the requirements for planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and continuously improving a documented management system designed to help organizations protect against incidents, respond to them and recover from such events. Incidents can take many forms, from large-scale natural disasters and acts of terrorism to technology-related accidents or environmental incidents.
The requirements specified in ISO 22301 are generic and intended to be relevant to all organizations (or parts thereof), regardless of the type, size and nature of the organization. The applicable degree of these requirements largely depends on the organization’s operating environment and its complexity.
This standard will help organizations conceptualize a BCM (Business Continuity Management) that is suitable to their needs and meets the requirements from its stakeholders.
ISO 37001 Certification - Anti-Bribery Management Systems
The ISO 37001 standard reflects good international anti-bribery practices and is designed to help an organization prevent, detect and combat bribery and be compliant with anti-corruption laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
The implementation of ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery management system will help prevent, detect and manage this phenomenon. The certification process addresses the following points:
- The company’s anti-bribery policy.
- Training and formation of required personnel.
- Knowledge of assessing risks.
- Reasonable preventive investigations.
- Financial and non-financial inspections.
- Reporting, monitoring, investigative, and evaluative processes.
- Corrective action-taking and continuous refinement.
For further details of certification procedures, please reach out to our any member of our RSD Sales Team at: [email protected]